July 15, 2013

A {Carnival} Party

Our sweet little guy turned
ONE!
I love me a good themed party {lately}. After eyeing some adorable themed parties all over pinterest, I wanted to give it a try on my own. 
So here we go, this is what I came up with on my {GRAND} $20-$30 budget.  


Some may say over the top for my
{1 year old}
But come on, I'm a stay at home Mom/ Photographer. I want a good picture and I have lots of time to dedicate to my little guys. I made all the printable's and decor after the boys were in bed(in under 2 hrs). And spent less than $25.00
..So why not?
I got my adorable pictures that I will treasure for a lifetime.
And don't worry, I probably won't do this for EVERY birthday, just the important ones ;)




Check out pictures from the {SMASH CAKE} session here, on my photo blog.


Printable's: Made them in photoshop (I'll share those later)

Banner: $6 - Fabric from Hobby Lobby
Red Cake Stand: $13 - Hobby Lobby
Straws: $2 - Hobby Lobby
Popcorn Boxes: $2 - Hobby Lobby
Gold Ribbon: $2 - Hobby Lobby
Knitted Monkey: Gift from a friend
{All frames & jars I already owned}

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed that you put this together for only $20! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips