May 28, 2012

DIY Coin Purse

I found a very simple tutorial over at Splendorfalls for a coin purse, so I tried a couple of them out for mothers day gifts and they turned out adorable! So simple to make, and of course you can use them for pretty much anything you would like..not just coins. But the size  of the bag in the tutorial are pretty small(just like coin purses) 

 I went ahead and made three they were so simple to make. But the third one I made extra large so I could use it for a makeup bag....doubled my batting for stiffness, and it works like a charm!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome;these are great! Thanks for trying out the tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww the tutorial blog has been removed so the tutorial isn't there anymore....rats!

    Hugs
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips