December 19, 2011

Walking In A Winter Wonderland - Part 2


Christmas decorating at my house growing up used to be a 1 week ordeal, but so worth it when everything is up and looking so beautiful! I love Christmas decorations, and am always on the hunt for more good ideas. I thought we could all use some fresh Christmas decorating ideas from this beautiful home, so come on in and stay a while!

 




 
The nutcrackers just so happened to be my all time favorite decoration in the house, and there are tons of them here!
 

This tree is covered with these adorable tiny hand painted nutcrackers, can you say incredible!


  



There's just something about a house full of lights that is so magical!






 The snowman tree, the tree my sister and I were in charge of growing up! We made these ice-cycle ornaments with a little glue and and bowl of glitter, so easy and perfect for the snowman tree.





 
 This Christmas tree is also a favorite, I love the green birds and giant globe ornaments.


Thanks for stopping by, we hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips