May 12, 2011

Mini Cork Board

I was walking through my second favorite store in town (the D.I. of course), and found an awesome old frame that I thought would be perfect for a project. It just so happen to be my friend Caitlin’s birthday on Monday so I thought I would make her a gift that you wouldn’t normally get.

I failed to take a before picture this time, but trust me it was ugly. So I slapped some black paint on it, threw in a sheet of cork, some super cute paper, made some adorable thumb tacks and I had myself a really cute cork board. I also found this neat little memo box with sheets of paper in it, so I decorated it to match and we were good to go! I was sad that I was giving it away but super excited as well, I’ll just have to make myself one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips