February 10, 2012

Heart Garland

Next time you walk past the paint department, make sure you grab yourself a few paint sample cards...there perfect for simple little crafts!


I Laid the sample cards across your cricut mat and cut away.

Once you have all your hearts cut out pull out a needle and thread and string them all together....seriously takes about 10 min. to finish the entire garland.

Isn't little miss Emmeline adorable, I would love to get this Valentine in the mail!

Prop or decoration, they will be perfect for any occasion!
Next time I'm at the store I definitely grabbing shades of green for a four leaf clover garland.

HAPPY {almost} VALENTINE'S DAY!

1 comment:

  1. Genious idea using the paint samples! I love all your cute crafts!! And I ALWAYS LOVE your photography (:

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips