October 31, 2011

I wanted to make a yummy treat for Halloween this year and I have been seeing tons of cute cupcakes, so I decided to give it a try. I must confess...I've never decorated cupcakes before. I'm sure I've made them and slopped some frosting on top (I actually don't even remember doing that), but I know I've never tried to decorate them cute.


To get into the Halloween spirit I went with monster cupcakes. They tasted good and looked OK, so I was happy.

Filled with a little orange cream cheese filling.



Since we already had a Halloween dinner early with the family I didn't go all out on the food, I just decorated a little.
* * *
Strung a creeping spiderweb at the table and hung 3 balloons...haha nothing fancy.

And guacamole Frank joined us at the table to make us feel like it was Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips